Product inquiries : exax-rfidⓐexax.co.kr
- IoT - RFID TAG tap menu
RFID(Radio Frequency Identification) can recognize information from a far distance using radio wave, this can read information of chips which embedded in RFID tag by reading with a reader. RFID technology is presented as an alternative for the uppermost limit in which existing barcode technology had, and this has extended to the system of Asset management, Security, and Logistics as related technology develops in recent years.
Comparison of Barcode and RFID Classification Barcode RFID Information Transfer Method Light (laser) Frequency Read/Write capability Read only. Ability to read items and nothing else. Ability to read and write In case of obstructions Not capable of recognition Capable of recognition Information storage Exposed to the surface and high likely to be damaged. Is embedded and less likely to be damaged Price Low price Relatively high price. But low price tag development which applied printed electronics is becoming more visible recently
This method is frequently used for RFID tag to communicate by reading information of chips
with power of a reader.
Semi-Passive RFID uses power of battery embedded in tag to read information of chips
and power of reader used to communicate.
- Active RFID uses entire power of tag to read information of chips and to communicate.
NFC technology uses High Frequency which is used in the field of Electronic Payment, Personal Information Authentification, and this is use of
the range of 13.56MHz and security is good
due to short distance of recognition.
- This is used for the field such as logistics and asset management as recognition distance is available up to 10M by using the range of 860~960MHz.
In early production method of printed electronics, production of RFID tag was lower than etching method, but RFID tag has been widely used since roll-to-roll technology has been developed leading mass production and productivity has improved compared to etching method. Also, RFID tag of printed electronics method can be applicable to materials such as paper, glass and film and extended applicable fields to contribute development in industry of RFID tag.
Internet of Things(IoT) is interconnected within internet infrastructure between objects and means technology and equipment sharing of information, RFID tag which is able to storage and delivery information is closely related with Internet of Things(IoT). In response to the development of Internet of Things, application field of RFID tag would be extended. Early activation of Internet of Things could bring the growth of RFID tag market forward.
- Since RFID tag(Including NFC tag) of printed electronics using conductive paste developed by Exax is widely applicable to glass, film, and paper, it has variety field to apply and Cost down is available as materials consumed for production and cost for investment of facility are low.
- Paper tag produced by printed electronics has high security due to easy disposal. Exax is the nation’s first group to produce RFID tag in a printed electronics, currently we are the member of Korea Printed Electronics Association. Exax is able to produce RFID in bulk with Roll-to-Roll(R2R) processing method, and retention of R2R processing facility enables products to supply stably.
- Exax has produced the nation’s first RFID tag with R2R method of printed technology. Ixax has accumulated design technology with supply to various fields of in Korea and Abroad in which RFID tag can be applicable after supply RFID tag in early 2009. Therefore, we can provide tag applicable to any field, and expect that field of supply will be more diverse according to early activation of Internet of Things. Exax is a company operated by a vice president of Korea IOT Association.
Standard Products of EXAX Model Design Size Chip Read Range Remarks ET-4013-0H4 40x13mm Higgs4 0.3m Print on back side of paper EC-39.506-0 40x6mm Higgs3 7m High temperature/ high pressure ET-2112-0M5 21x12mm Monza5 0.15m Small, Applied glass UG-EX-A-F4641 46x41mm Higgs3 2m High elastic / high temperature Reference of EXAX RFID Tag Medical/
- Pharmaceutical logistics management
- Logistics management of reagent bottle
- Management of medical wastes
- Bio sensor for blood glucose monitoring device
- Identification of medication record for patient
Public Office - Self Car-free Day tag
- Used for identification of wild animal hunting
- Book management for the National Assembly Library
- Management of record for agricultural products
- Domestic-beef management from Brazil government
- Management of domestic beef grade
- Tire logistics management
- Baggage management
- Single-use ticket for subway and rechargeable
- Identification of automobile parts
- Management of entrance and exit for automobile
- Management for tax exemption of gas for Indonesia
- Provide KT NFC tag
- Provide SKT NFC tag
- Bankbook management(Indonesia)
Apparel - Attachment for school uniform
- Logistic management for Outdoor clothing
Books/Publication - Book logistic management of publishing company
- Book management of University
Entertainment/Toy - Admission ticket for Theme park Liquors/Groceries - Identification for original liquor
- (Belarus) Management for liquor
- Management for quality of traditional food from
- Management of agricultural record from Naju City
- Management of petro-chemistry asset
- Method of production for Printed Electronics in EXAX doesn’t generate waste water and heavy metal different with etching method, and designed to minimize CO2 emission aims at eco-friendly and future-oriented. Exax has acquired Certification of Green Technology from Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy and currently maintains.